How to Reach Us

Mailing Address:
Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601

General Inquiries:

Intent to Graduate

Are you planning to graduate next semester? If so, you will need to fill out an intent to graduate form and pay your graduation fees no later than the first day of classes for the semester you intend to graduate.

The Intent to Graduate form is in TigerTracks under the Academics Tab in Online Services.

Graduating Soon? Check out these Commencement Resources

When did you graduate, or when will you graduate?

Commencement Ceremony Information

Commencement FAQ

Cap, Gown and Diploma

Back to top