How to Reach Us

International Student Services
Sheridan Hall 204

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm

Future International Students

There are four ways you can apply to attend Fort Hays State University as an international student.

1. As a Graduate Student. Get Access to 20 graduate programs available for international students, including business, science, and IT degree programs.

2. As an Undergraduate On-Campus Student. Over 60 academic programs to choose to major in as an undergraduate student.

3. As an Undergraduate On-Line Student. On-line students are not physically in the U.S. on a student visa (F-1 or J-1) but wish to study in their home country or in an immigration status that permits them to enroll in on-line coursework within the U.S.

4. As an English as a Second Language Student. English training available from beginning through advanced levels of English proficiency.


Back to top