Loans & Scholarships

Student Fiscal Services

Paying for your college education may require a financial assistance package consisting of scholarships, grants and loans, along with your own personal funds. If you are needing financial assistance for your education, the first step is apply for financial assistance. The FHSU Financial Assistance Office provides you with the information you need to apply for financial assistance.

Student Fiscal Services administers three types of student loan programs: Federal Perkins loans, University Foundation loans (Drury and Hadley) and Short-Term loans. We also process community scholarships you may receive from donors within your community who are dedicated to helping students achieve their educational goals. In addition, Student Fiscal Services processes eligible tuition assistance programs, such as military tuition assistance and employer-paid programs.

Need more information? Our offices are located in Picken Hall, Suite 317, or feel free to contact us at:



Tuition Assistance

Back to top