Contact Virtual College


Virtual College
Hammond Hall 201
600 Park Street 
Hays, KS 67601 
Phone: 785-628-4291 
Toll Free: 800-628-FHSU 
Fax: 785-628-4037
Request Information

Virtual College on Facebook Virtual College on Twitter


Fort Hays State University considers it an immense privilege to partner with the U.S. Army in providing for the educational needs of its service members and veterans. As an official LOI partnered school, Fort Hays State University's Virtual College offers a variety of degree options online for today's ever-busy soldier. As an LOI institution, any Active or Reserve soldier, whether current or perspective, must utilize the GoArmyEd portal to access their respective courses and programs. In so doing, the soldier can then manage their educational pursuits both with the Army and also under the auspices of Fort Hays State University.

Today's soldiers undoubtedly face unprecedented demands. As a Military Friendly institution, Fort Hays State University seeks to go above and beyond in regard to providing each soldier with outstanding student services that remains second to none. Soldiers deserve the best because they have offered of themselves, the very best. Fort Hays State University purposes to honor the learner/soldier by offering to them the best care possible as they brave their educational pursuits. If you are ready to take the next step, Fort Hays State University stands at the ready to serve you.

Get Started Today

  • Decide on a program to pursue.
  • Apply for admission to the university.
  • Apply for Financial Aid if applicable.
  • Have all official credits sent to us, including ACE, CLEP, DSST/DANTES and college transcripts.
    Fort Hays State Universities
    Attn: Registrar's Office
    600 Park Street
    Hays KS 67601
  • Set up your online accounts with FHSU.
  • Wait for confirmation from FHSU regarding the completion of your application.
  • Visit with your advisor.
  • Pre-enroll through TigerTracks/TigerEnroll.
  • Visit with your Military Education Office regarding Tuition Assistance forms.
Back to top